Originally Aired: May 12, 2020
Multiple gallery types? Scheduled publishing? Live preview!? A lot has changed recently at PhotoDay, and keeping up with all the new additions can keep your head spinning! But fear not – we’re here to help. Join Lisa Mallis in this 45 minute webinar as she gives you a guided tour of all the latest features PhotoDay has added to make your picture day experience ridiculously convenient!
- When and how did PhotoDay get started? 3:09
- What’s new within your studio panel?
- Tagging: 7:40
- Scheduling publishing: 9:07
- Seeing how many opted out within your insights: 9:13
- Disabling digital downloads for certain images: 10:01
- Adding logos to specific jobs: 10:47
- Matching improvements: 11:34
- Featured photo enhancements: 13:03
- Auto-crop: 14:14
- Exports offered for private galleries: 15:37
- Changing the order of products and packages: 18:44
- What is new on the customer’s end?
- Live Preview: 20:09
- Customers placing one order for multiple access codes within a private gallery: 21:02
- Job logos displayed on galleries: 22:02
- What is new on the PhotoDay app?
- Adding multiple AP quantities to one order: 23:13
- What is new with the Capture app?
- Default to front camera option: 25:44
- Create subject data without .csv file: 26:25
- What updates, webinars and features are coming next? 28:38